2019 Central Washington Artists Exhibition
Open to all artists residing in Benton, Chelan, Douglas, Franklin, Grant, Kittitas, Klickitat, Okanogan, Walla Walla, and Yakima Counties. Only original artwork executed by the artist within the last two years and not previously shown in a juried Larson Gallery show will be considered.
Eligible media: acrylic, ceramic, drawing, fiber, glass, metal, mixed media, non-traditional materials, oil, print, watercolor, wood, and photography.
Artwork will be juried from digital photo files submitted on your CD, thumb drive, or uploaded here.
- Load all images of artworks onto one CD, USB, or here.
- NO PHOTOGRAPHIC SLIDES OR PRINTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Actual work must be identical to image.
- Digital images must be cropped to the artwork itself. Do not include the frame or mounting in the digital image.
- File format: JPEG only
- File dimensions: No smaller than 1920 pixels on the longest side.
- File resolution: 72 ppi/dpi (standard web resolution)
- File size: 3 MB maximum
- For each artwork include one overall image and up to two optional detail images. For 3-dimensional artwork submit one overall image and up to four detail images. Details send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Files must be named: “A, B, C, or D_TitleOfWork_Medium.jpg”.
ie: “B_MorningWalk_Watercolor.jpg”, (with letters matching registration form.)
- Optional detail images should be labeled “A-detail1, A-detail2”. DO NOT upload detail images online, please send details to email@example.com
- SETS: Artworks of multiple units are considered as one “ARTWORK” only when priced and labeled as one piece. Sets must include 1 image of the overall set and 1 image of each part labeled with the letter and number (A-1, A-2, A-3).
ACTUAL SIZE OF ACCEPTED FINISHED WORK:
2-Dimensional artwork cannot exceed 72” in any direction, including sets.
3-Dimensional artwork cannot exceed 8 square feet of floor space, 8 feet in height, or weigh over 100 pounds.
The Larson Gallery, The Larson Gallery Guild, and Yakima Valley College, hereinafter referred to as “THE GALLERY,” together make the following conditions applicable for all artists entering art for exhibition: (1) The Gallery reserves the right to photograph exhibiting artwork for limited publicity purposes; (2) all art must remain on exhibition throughout the designated show schedule; (3) a commission of 35 percent will be charged on all sales; (4) sales tax will be collected and reported for the artist; (5) The Gallery reserves the right to refuse artwork that is too fragile, oversized, or does not meet conditions of eligibility; (6) Artists are responsible for delivery, pick-up of work, and/or shipping costs, and (7)The Gallery cannot assume responsibility for loss or damage during shipment. Insurance coverage is provided during the exhibition.
Retrieval of Work
The Gallery cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss to artwork that has been left more than 30 days following posted deadlines for picking up work. Artwork left longer than 30 days becomes the property of the Larson Gallery Guild.
$20/each piece – Non-Member Fee
$15/each piece – Member Fee (at $40 level and up)
CWAE 2019 Full Prospectus Please fill this out and mail in, even if you are uploading.