67th Annual Central Washington Artists’ Exhibition
Artists must reside in one of the following counties:
- Walla Walla
- Art must not have been previously shown in a juried Larson Gallery show
- Art must be original and created within the last two years
- Eligible media: acrylic, ceramic, drawing, fiber, glass, metal, mixed media, non-traditional materials, oil, pastel, print, watercolor, wood, and photography
- 2-D art cannot exceed 72” in any direction, including sets
- 3-D artwork cannot exceed 6 sq. ft. of floor space, 6 ft. in height, or weigh over 100 lb.
- Art must be wired and ready to hang/display
- Actual work must be identical to the submitted image (do not include frame or mount in photo)
- File limitations: JPEG or PNG only (yes, you can use your phone!)
- Artwork in multiple units is considered a set only when priced and labeled as one piece
- Please DO NOT mail original work or submit work via CD OR USB.
|9/22/2022 | 10pm||SUBMISSION DEADLINE|
|10/01/2022||Accept/decline notices mailed|
|10/28/2022||Deadline for art drop off|
|11/5/2022 – 12/10/2022||Exhibition open|
The Larson Gallery, The Larson Gallery Guild, and Yakima Valley College, hereafter referred to as “THE GALLERY,” together make the following conditions apply for all artists entering art for the exhibition: (1) The Gallery reserves the right to photograph exhibiting artwork for limited publicity purposes; (2) All art must remain on exhibition throughout the designated show schedule; (3) A commission of 35 percent will be charged on all sales; (4) Sales tax will be collected and reported for the artist; (5) The Gallery reserves the right to refuse artwork that is too fragile, oversized, or does not meet conditions of eligibility; (6) Artists are responsible for delivery, pick-up of work, and shipping costs, and (7) The Gallery cannot assume responsibility for loss or damage during shipment. (8) Insurance coverage is provided during the exhibition.
Retrieval of Work
The Gallery cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss to artwork left more than 30 days following posted deadlines for picking up work. Artwork left longer than 30 days becomes the property of the Larson Gallery Guild.